oh the weather outside is (not) frightful...

...but it is incredibly delightlful! So much so, that it seems like everyone and their mother is out on the streets in some form or fashion. I have stopped riding the CRBP (Charles River Bike Path) for my daily commute, since it has become overrun with joggers, runners, dog walkers PLEASE put your dog on a leash, please!! I love animals and would feel horrible if your pet dashed in front of me and was hit because of your negligence., and any number of people wandering around aimlessly on foot or bike with various types of electronics inhibiting their senses... 

So yeah... by comparison, Mass Ave through Central Sq is preferable... and I was hit in Central a few weeks back! (just a bump into someones mirror who pulled into the bike-lane to park without signaling...and by some good grace there was no injury/damage )

So... diatribe and digression aside, I came across this interesting sight while waiting at the lights at River, Prospect, and Mass Ave the other day:


Yes, that is a roving gang of Segway's... SCARY!


Comments

Popular Posts