yet another re-evaluation!

So the thought occurred to me today at lunch, as I was reading the various blogs I follow, that I have not updated my blog in quite some time other than to rant about why I hadn't been posting.

As I was thinking about this another thought occurred to me -- "Damn, I sure do read a heck of a lot of blogs about cycling." It's true! The number of cycling related blogs I read comes close to, matches, or exceeds the number of art related blogs I read... Of course, some of this is due to the fact that many of the art related blogs I read do not update regularly (sound familiar? ;) and the bike ones do!

So I thought a little more...

I have recently got a new little camera that I am getting in the habit of carrying with me pretty regularly. Since I do consider my photography to be an extension of my art, I decided to, among other things, begin to incorporate my photography into this blog. Once minor caveat... I rarely take pictures for the art of it anymore.

But here is the beauty of it all -- I do, however, take a bunch of blurry, in-motion, pictures of various scenery during my commutes and assorted bike rides. So perhaps this is a bit of a sign?. Perhaps it is nothing and this idea will wind up dead in the water.

Here... have a few pics from my commutes over the past week!



These are the geese that hang out along the Esplanade... watch out for ducks!

along the Charles at dusk!


POV


Rowers are a common sight along the waterway...


Maintenance...


and again!


Over a year in the making...


Woods along Fresh Pond.


Fresh Pond at dusk.


Foliage along the path.


Moon over Cambridge.


A little muddy...


...a day after a rain storm, but that's part of the FUN with a MTB!! :D


Y'all in cars don't know what you miss!


More dusk over the Charles.


I like proper bike lanes...


...ummm....


...oh good. A truck is parked in the lane, and the punchline is also that he is
blocking a sign that says "no stopping, anytime". :/


Parking


Line of geese... lovely!


Foliage and wet leaves on the ground... pretty, but DANGEROUS!


The majestic Chahlz Rivah this very eve...

Comments

Popular Posts