Wowy wow wow...

Well... I have a proper studio space now!!

I just moved my things in there this past weekend and I am looking forward to utilizing it more over the Spring and Summer ... I am looking to explore my work in greater scale, and return to more oil work at the same time; this would be difficult to achieve in my apartment since I share it with 2 people, so a studio makes sense...

I think it does... for now, anyway! ;)

Here are some pics:

 

  

  

  

Hah HAH! Well... we shall see what I can come up with. 

IN OTHER NEWS...

I have returned to school after a wretched cold knocked me out for a good 2 weeks; and though you can see my sketches from my drawing class in my sketchbook blog, I wanted to show you a few silly pics that I took during my illustration class...

We were doing object studies, and there was sculpting clay available for use to hold the round objects to keep them from moving... well, as is endemic to my nature, I fooled around with the clay and decided to document the results...




 

  

  

 

Comments

Popular Posts